The Purpose of the Christian Faculty Network at TAMU is to glorify Jesus Christ by enriching the ideological diversity of the university community with the Christian world-view. The 250+ Christian faculty of the CFN seek to:
- Model excellence in their teaching, research, and service.
- Establish friendships.
- Facilitate integration of their Christian faith into their professional lives.
- Promote thoughtful dialogue concerning the meaning and purpose of life.
- Help interested faculty, staff, and students find a life-transforming personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
The various activities of the Christian Faculty Network are open to all members of the university community without regard to religion, race, or gender.
Statement of Belief
The Christian Faculty Network at Texas A&M University is committed to presenting a unified Christian testimony, indicating that we Christian faculty know Jesus Christ personally, believe Jesus Christ's claims are intellectually tenable, and encourage others to investigate the claims of Jesus Christ. In particular, we believe in:
- The Deity of Jesus Christ
- The necessity and efficacy of the substitutionary death of Jesus Christ for the redemption of the world, and the historic fact of His bodily resurrection
- The presence and power of the Holy Spirit in the work of regeneration
- The unique divine inspiration, entire trustworthiness, and authority of the Bible
- The expectation of the personal return of Jesus Christ
2015-16 Leadership team
If you have any questions or comments, Please feel free to email any of the Christian Faculty on the leadership team:
- David Flint, Mays Business School
- Craig Kallendorf, English & International Studies
- Hilaire Kallendorf, Hispanic Studies
- Randy Kluver, Dept. of Communication
- Wendy Kreider, CEHD/Dean's Office
- Jon Perrott, Texas A&M AgriLife Extension
- Steve Crouse, Health & Kinesiology
- Nancy Simpson, Mays Business School
- Alicia O'Neill, Blinn College
- Roy Cornwell (Retired), Mechanical Engineering
- Dave Erlandson (Retired), Ed. Administration and HR Development
- Micah Green Department of Chemical Engineering
The CFN is also advised by our Board of Reference members:
- Dr. Walter Bradley, Professor Emeritus of Mech. Engineering
- Dr. Marlan O. Scully, Distinguished Professor of Physics
- Dr. James E. Womack, Distinguished Professor of Veterinary Medicine